In this episode, I talk with Louise Lewis about sleep. We discuss common sleep issues and why sleep is important, and she shares her top tips to help you to get a better night's sleep.
Louise is a qualified nutritionist specialising in women's mental wellness. Using her personal experience and professional training, she helps women who feel stressed, anxious, and burnt out for whatever reason and, using her programme, gets them back to calm and balance, and in thriving health.
You can download all of Louise's tips in a handy checklist here: https://louise-lewis.com/felicity
You can learn more about Louise and follow her here:
-This is a group general session. Therefore, do check with your GP before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle to make sure it's appropriate for your own medical condition.
- Be aware that medications can interact with foods and diet can affect the efficacy of some medications.
- Any information or guidance in this talk is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
- You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and we expressly disclaim all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.