How to eat healthily with Louise Lewis
LET'S TALK • 1h 7m
In this episode, Louise shares her knowledge and advice about how to eat healthily without spending hours in the kitchen.
This session was recorded as a live interactive session.
Here are some references that Louise has shared:
25 quick and tasty snack ideas for energy all day long (including granola recipe): https://louise-lewis.com/downloads
Louise's green smoothie guide: https://louise-lewis.com/blog/the-5-mistakes-youre-making-with-smoothies
Book recommendations for quick meals:
Amelia Freer - Simply Good for You
Dr Rupy Aujla - The Doctor's Kitchen
Madeleine Shaw - Ready Steady Glow
If you have any questions, let me know by adding a comment below and I will pass it on to Louise, or you can contact her directly via the links below.
You can learn more about Louise and follow her here:
If you'd like to book onto the next LIVE Let's Talk episode, it will be with Natalie Davis and the topic is 'Imagining your 2022'. You can book your place here: https://bookwhen.com/felicitywoodyoga?tags=live+chat
-This is a group general session. Therefore, do check with your GP before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle to make sure it's appropriate for your own medical condition.
- Be aware that medications can interact with foods and diet can affect the efficacy of some medications.
- Any information or guidance in this talk is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
- You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and we expressly disclaim all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Up Next in LET'S TALK
Gut health with Louise Lewis
In this episode, I speak with Louise Lewis about gut health. We discuss what gut health actually is, what optimum gut health looks like, common signs of imbalances, why imbalances occur and ways we can support our gut health.
You can read Louise's blog on this here: https://louise-lewis.com/blog...
Sleep with Louise Lewis
In this episode, I talk with Louise Lewis about sleep. We discuss common sleep issues and why sleep is important, and she shares her top tips to help you to get a better night's sleep.
Louise is a qualified nutritionist specialising in women's mental wellness. Using her personal experience and p...
Wellness during pregnancy & beyond wi...
In this episode, I talk with Lily Foggan about wellness during pregnancy, birth preparation and wellness during the postpartum period.
Lily is a midwife and antenatal educator based in Bicester. Lily graduated with her midwifery degree in 2014 and in 2018 she founded ‘From Bumps to Babies’ a com...