In this episode, I speak with Louise Lewis about gut health. We discuss what gut health actually is, what optimum gut health looks like, common signs of imbalances, why imbalances occur and ways we can support our gut health.
You can read Louise's blog on this here: https://louise-lewis.com/blog/why-your-stress-and-gut-are-linked-and-how-you-can-feel-better-mentally-and-digestively
If you have any questions, let me know by adding a comment below and I will pass it on to Louise, or you can contact her directly via the links below.
You can learn more about Louise and follow her here:
-This is a group general session. Therefore, do check with your GP before making any changes to your diet or lifestyle to make sure it's appropriate for your own medical condition.
- Be aware that medications can interact with foods and diet can affect the efficacy of some medications.
- Any information or guidance in this talk is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider.
- You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and we expressly disclaim all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
- If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
- Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.